Thursday, September 25, 2008

Would you like something to drink?

The bug knows our vices.
She finishes her morning milk
then walks over to me and
points at my mug "coppee!"
Yep, I love my coffee.
She loves her milk.
I don't drink her milk
and she has yet to want
a taste of my coffee.

But yesterday was hysterical.
(at least to me, it was)
Dad is working on the back yard.
We're trading our grass that is dead
or dying from all of the dog abuse.
We're installing turf. No kidding!
It's great for pets. It drains well,
needs no watering and no mowing.

(I have a point)

The bug walked to the patio door,
looked outside and pointed at the table.


"BEER".


They remember what they see and
what they hear. Wow, do they ever!
I don't drink beer and Dad's hardly been
home lately. But she's not missing a thing.




Milk
Coppee
Beer

All three available here.




1 comment:

J. Thorp said...

A) that's all a person needs (well, that, and a bottle of red wine)

- and -

B) It really doesn't take 'em long to catch on, does it?