Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bad Parenting 101



I was so shocked at the park today.


I watched this man, not knowing what to say.

He pushed one of his two kids on the swing.
Then turned away to light a bowl.
Still standing next to the swingset.
Kids playing all around.
He's decided that a park, for children,
is an appropriate place to smoke pot.
Who the hell are you?
A few minutes later he snuck behind a
small boulder to light one up again.
I tried to grab my camera from the
diaper bag in time.
Just as I was going to get the shot...
his kids rounded the corner and he folded
it up in his palm.
(TMZ would never hire me!)
You can see that he has it in his hand though.
What an all american loser.
Do whatever you want to yourself at home.
I'm not here to judge what you do.
I don't care;
But when you do it around children,
it's everyone's business.






No comments: