Friday, September 19, 2008

Walking for Liz

I'm so excited!
I found a group of girls who want
to walk with me this Sunday for
a very good reason.

You can find the reason at the following website.
http://www.mattlogelin.com/

I also have to thank Matt for unknowingly
influencing me to keep an online diary.
I've tried the pencil/paper diary but would forget
to write for months.

I spend much more time on the computer and
by reading his blog, realized that I would lose
too many moments of my life by trying to keep
them to memory. I seem to forget what I did the day
before much too often.

So, thank you Matt.

I spent the morning at the park with the Bug.
She gets more coordinated with each visit.
She loved playing with all of her friends.
I loved the fact to I got to be there with her.
Although she'd be fine at a daycare, I am so lucky
to be the one she's with all day. So Daddy, thanks
for working so hard at work so we can do it
this way. I love you.

No comments: