Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Restless weather


The dog ran through
the fields this morning.
Bug was in the back pack.
We walked with friends.
How does Mother Nature know
that yesterday was Labor Day?
I could feel Fall in the air.
I could smell it. Almost taste it.
It's the season I hate to love.
Winter follows.
So hard for me to live in the
"weather" moment.
I'm always dreading, wondering,
anticipating what tomorrow, next week,
next month will bring.
How do I settle in?
Enjoy this day?


She cried for Dada today.
So nice to know she thinks
of him. I'm thinking of him too.

4 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Wishing you much love, peace, and happiness

Luca said...

:-))

Jodi said...

I'm catching up on old posts.
I feel the same about Fall. If Summer was after Fall, then it would be my favorite season, I just can't look forward to January and Feb, and October is just getting to close to them.

T said...

Well said Jodi!!