Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I was good for awhile.
But, I can say that about quite
a few things in my life.

I often sit at the keyboard with nothing
to say.
My plan was is to keep myself a little diary.
My problem is that I don't know
what I want to say to myself.
Maybe I don't want to hear it??

I'm spending way too much time
thinking,
stewing,
panicking?,
about change.
(This has nothing to do with you, Obama, get over it.)

I've done a lot of changing.
I love mixing it up.
I keep wanting more of the same.
Huh?

Rarely content.

I'm content in love.
And I love my family,
my whole family.
Everyone up and down the line.
But I think that's it.

I'll trade everything else.
Sorry.
I do care.
I do cherish this and that.
But so be it, if it's gotta be.
I'll survive.

But my family,
they're not on the table.

I must be very lucky
to love like this.

But I drive myself half-crazy most days
thinking about the
what was,
what is,
and
what's just around the corner.

I re-read and realized just now that I'm way off topic.
I never went where I was going.
I thought seriously about changing the beginning.
But then I changed my mind.

No comments: