Monday, December 22, 2008

Me, Really?




My first award.
Honest Scrap.
I do enjoy saying it fast.
I'm told that this award is given for
telling it like it is.
I'm also invited/required(?) to
post ten honest things about
myself. Then it's up to me to pass it on to
seven more bloggers who I believe
tell it like it is.


Thank you "Jacqui"!
I'm honored!


10. I'm highly irritated when I see people write "your" where they should have written "you're".
9. I believe there is more than one path to God.

8. I have terrible knees.

7. I would move away from here in a heartbeat to be near my family.

6. I have a terrible feeling I'll be diagnosed with cancer.

5. I too, have an addiction to the internet.

4. I love rock climbing and wish I could lead a 5.10 route.

3. I have never smoked pot, but I really don't mind if you do.

2. I am left handed, unless there are scissors in my hand.

1. I believe in ghosts.

Bonus honesty...I'm glad you read this.

I'll have to edit and add seven bloggers
at a later date. My blog circle is quite
small right now.

Thanks again Jacqui!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Oh, number 10. Aargh. Actually any unnecessary apostrophe "get's" me.

And thank YOU!